Tiger Pistol partnered with the Incite Group and Reuters Events to share the tools and strategies of America’s biggest brands on how they are eradicating the “quantity over quality” mentality that has consumed marketing and redefined the role of the CMO.
Throughout the webinar, you will hear how brands are quickly adapting their social advertising strategies to deliver more meaningful content to consumers during a time of crisis.
From changes in content:
- Nike’s “Play Inside, Play for the World” campaign
- Brands that are changing their logos to highlight social distancing
- Honda’s “The Power of Something Great” video
To changes in strategy:
- A Global Fortune 500 beverage company leveraging Tiger Pistol technology to support on- and off-premise trade customers
- A Fortune 500 real estate services provider enabling their network of 200,000 real estate agents through Tiger Pistol to promote more relevant listing content like video and virtual open houses
You will also hear how Facebook has reinstated their role in keeping us all connected and informed in the midst of crisis:
- Messaging on Facebook apps has increased more than 50% in the past month
- Overall, U.S. traffic from Facebook to other websites has increased by more than 50% week on week
Lastly, you’ll learn why taking a local approach to social advertising will drive better results for your brand.
“Taking a national strategy and deploying it locally increases relevance and decreases ad costs. We’ve always known at Tiger Pistol that brands have an opportunity to see positive ROI through a global to local ad strategy. So, to all of the brand marketers out there, if you weren’t doing it before, I urge you to implement local social advertising now. Not only can you as a brand remain in the hearts and minds of your consumers, but you can also drive a positive impact for local businesses at the same time.”
– Talia Wachtel, VP Client Management, Tiger Pistol
In the on-demand webinar recording below, you’ll hear from:
- Tim Rickards, Marketing Director, Acquisition & Engagement, Charles Schwab
- Heidi Gracie, Executive Director, Strategic Marketing and Communications, Arizona State University
- Talia Wachtel, VP Client Management, Tiger Pistol
- Nicholas Zeisler, Principal, Zeisler Consulting
Watch the on-demand webinar now.